If you’re looking for an experienced optometrist in the Fort McMurray area, you owe it to yourself to pay a visit to Eye Image. Our attentive, knowledgeable staff provides complete eye exams, contact lens fitting and more to ensure you maintain good eye health for life. For your convenience, our office is open evenings and Saturdays by appointment to accommodate your busy schedule, and we provide direct billing to most major insurance providers, including Manitoba Blue Cross, Green Shield Canada and Sun Life Financial. We also carry a wide selection of designer name brands so you have access to all of the latest styles at affordable prices!
Comprehensive Eye Care for the Entire Family
From children to seniors, we provide eye care services suitable for the entire family. Our comprehensive services include:
- Eye exams (include retinal photography and imaging)
- Pediatric, geriatric and diabetic eye exams
- Dry eye assessments
- Pre- and post-operative surgery assessments
- Glaucoma and cataract evaluations
- Allergy and infection treatments
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign body removals
Why Choose Us?
- We use the current optometry technology available, including retinal photography and 3D imaging
- Quality eye care at competitive pricing
- New patients of all ages welcomed at our convenient locations
- Convenient evening and weekend appointments available
- Our experienced optometrists and staff are committed to excellence
- Our tools include:
- NIDEK RS-3000L (used in OCT evaluations)
- NIDEK Tonoref III Autorefractor/Keratometer/NCT with Non-Contact Pachymeter (evaluates pupil size and cornea shapes)
- Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer (evaluates the degree of refractive correction required using the latest in gaze-tracking technology)
Utilizing the Up-to-Date Technology in Our Field
From specialty contact lenses to protective eyewear for work or sport, Eye Image is proud to be your one-stop source for eye care. Our office utilizes recent technological advancements available in our field, including digital lenses by Essilor, for optimized, distortion-free vision, optical coherence tomography (OCT) and digital retinal photography (DRP) to help evaluate macular degeneration and other eye conditions.
See Our Optometrists in Fort McMurray Today
It’s best not to leave eye conditions untreated – your quality of vision is too precious a gift to ignore. If you’re experiencing floaters, flashes or anything else deemed irregular with your eyesight, you’re encouraged to contact our eye doctors immediately. Whether you’re concerned about dry eyes or vision-induced headaches, let us assess your vision. Call to book your appointment today!